This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best shop dust collection system . We would recommend using WEN 3410 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System (300/350/400 CFM), Basic w/ RF Remote (400 CFM) as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 shop dust collection system – Our Recommendations
Best shop dust collection system Review
WEN 3410 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System (300/350/400 CFM), Basic w/ RF Remote (400 CFM)
- Includes a 1-micron filter and a 5-micron pre-filter, both of which can be easily replaced
- Dimensions – 17” L x 20.5” W x 10” H | Electrical Requirements – 120V, 60 Hz, 1A | Air flow – 300/350/400 cubic feet per minute | Cover rooms up to – 400 sq ft. | Noise rating – 50 to 60 dB
- Programmable timer automatically shuts unit off after set number of minutes
- Remote control allows users to set timer, change speed and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
- RF remote system allows for operation from any angle of the room, even if direct line of vision is obstructed
SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector , White
- Powder coated paint
- Bag volume: 5.4 cubic feet
- Static pressure: 10.1-Inch. Interior Hose Diameter (In.) - 6
- Air suction capacity: Approximately 1,280 CFM
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 Microns
Mophorn 3HP Dust Collector with 2800 CFM Air Flow Bag Dust Collector 110V Portable Dust Collector 5 Micron Bag Filtration
- Motor Size: The wall mount dust collector features with 3 horsepower motor voltages of 110V, single phase, 3450RPM
- Air Flow: With 2800 CFM air flow, this portable dust collector is more effective than many big stationary units
- Bag Filtration: The wall mount dust collector includes 5-micron bag with built-in window to view dust level, featuring the impeller of 12" balanced steel radial
- Wall Mounting: The wall mount dust collector features with wall mounting or ground position to fit your job needs
- Continuous Use: Fan Cooler motor is designed for long, continuous use of the wall mount dust collector
Jet DC-1100VX-CK 1.5-HP Dust Collector, 2-Micron Canister Kit (708659K)
- VORTEX CONE: Improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency.
- QUICK-CONNECT COLLECTION BAGS: Fast, easy installation and removal.
- HIGH AIR VELOCITY DESIGN: Stands up to any competitive specifications.
- PERMANENTLY-LUBRICATED, TOTALLY-ENCLOSED, FAN-COOLED MOTORS: Rated for continuous duty.
- INCLUDES FOUR CASTERS: For maneuverability and total portability.
Oneida Molded Deluxe Dust Deputy Kit with Two 5-Gallon Plastic Buckets
- DO IT BEST CORP THE DUST DEPUTY DELUXE
SHOP FOX W1727 1 HP Dust Collector
- Motor: 1 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, prewired 110V
- Motor amp draw: 9A/4.5A
- Air suction capacity: 800 CFM
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 microns
- Portable base size: 15-3/4" x 39-3/4"
VEVOR 1.5 HP Dust Collector, 647 CFM Portable Vortex Dust Collector, Woodworking Dust Collector with 13.2-Gallon Collection Bag and Mobile Base, 220V Dust Collection System 25-Micron Canister Kit
- Powerful Motor: 1.5 HP, 7.1 Amp motor produces 647 CFM and is completely enclosed, fan-cooled, and permanently lubricated for easy maintenance. The dust collector is designed for industrial applications with a continuous duty rating.
- Constant Suction: Vortex cone technology of the cyclone dust collector improves chip separation and packing efficiency. The two-bag system drops the heavy chips into the lower bag, then sends the dirty air through the top bag (filter), which sends much cleaner air back. The filtration bag filter captures 99% of 25-micron particles.
- Smooth Operation: Spark-proof, cast aluminum alloy, spin-balanced impeller provides smooth operation and minimal noise while snap-in rings hold the collection bag in place. The plastic collection bag indicates when the bag is fully occupied and needs cleaning.
- Flexible and Portable: The dust collector features a 6-inch inlet with a removable Y-fitting with two 4-inch openings. The Y-fitting is used to branch lines to service more than one machine, perfect for a convenient multi-machine set-up. Heavy-duty construction mounted on four swivel casters for mobility and stability.
- Wide Applications: The cyclone dust collector is widely used in industries, such as machinery, textile, household appliances, food, coal, building materials, sweeper, dust removal equipment manufacturing, etc.
Powermatic 1791331 Micro Dust Air Filtration System (PM1250)
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS: Features multiple speed settings.
- PATENTED FILTER TECHNOLOGY: Works like a magnet, attracting and capturing the most dangerous dust particles from the air down to 0.1 micron.
- ELECTROSTATIC FILTER: Has a 3000-hour life and easy cleaning accessibility.
- QUIETER THAN NORMAL CONVERSATION: 50.8 dB on High speed setting and 41.3 dB on Low speed setting.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Energy Star rated and California Air Resource Board (CARB) certified.
POWERTEC 70259 Dust Collection Fittings Network | Shop Dust Collector Systems For Woodworking
- INCLUDES: (1) Dust collection reducer (8) 3ft collection pipes (5) blast gates (4) Y-fittings, (3) 45 degree elbows (2) 90 degree elbows (22) pipe couplings (10) clamps & additional mounting hardware
- FUNCTION: Gives you everything you need to expand and upgrade your existing dust collector systems for woodworking
- VISIBILITY: Premium clear plastic tubing lets you clean with clarity, spotting and clearing blockages (sawdust collection, chips, etc) quickly at any stage within your network
- COMPATIBLE: Works with most shop vacs, central home vacuums, and/ or centralized dust extraction systems
- MULTI-USE: This dust collector accessories kit contains components suitable to support up to five dust collection machines
The best shop dust collection system brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the shop dust collection system from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the shop dust collection system I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying shop dust collection system
There are some things you should consider when buying a shop dust collection system. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a shop dust collection system. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your shop dust collection system and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most shop dust collection systems fall within the price range of $ 146.29 to $ 299.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the WEN 3410 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System (300/350/400 CFM), Basic w/ RF Remote (400 CFM).
If you want something medium range, choose Jet DC-1100VX-CK 1.5-HP Dust Collector, 2-Micron Canister Kit (708659K). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the VEVOR 1.5 HP Dust Collector, 647 CFM Portable Vortex Dust Collector, Woodworking Dust Collector with 13.2-Gallon Collection Bag and Mobile Base, 220V Dust Collection System 25-Micron Canister Kit
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the shop dust collection system you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is VEVOR 1.5 HP Dust Collector, 647 CFM Portable Vortex Dust Collector, Woodworking Dust Collector with 13.2-Gallon Collection Bag and Mobile Base, 220V Dust Collection System 25-Micron Canister Kit
3. The brand
Buying the shop dust collection system from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your shop dust collection system to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a shop dust collection system from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best shop dust collection system?
The best shop dust collection system is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is WEN 3410 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System (300/350/400 CFM), Basic w/ RF Remote (400 CFM)
Are there any good deals on shop dust collection system?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best shop dust collection system and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest shop dust collection system?
Although most of the cheaper shop dust collection system do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on VEVOR 1.5 HP Dust Collector, 647 CFM Portable Vortex Dust Collector, Woodworking Dust Collector with 13.2-Gallon Collection Bag and Mobile Base, 220V Dust Collection System 25-Micron Canister Kit
Where can I buy the shop dust collection system?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best shop dust collection system
We hope you liked the shop dust collection systems that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,