In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen electric dirt bike . We would recommend using Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Off-road Bike for Age 13+, Up to 30 Minutes Continuous Ride Time, 12″ Air-filled Tires, Hand-operated Rear Brake, Twist Grip Throttle, Chain-driven Motor as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 electric dirt bike – Our Choices
Best electric dirt bike Review
Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Off-road Bike for Age 13+, Up to 30 Minutes Continuous Ride Time, 12" Air-filled Tires, Hand-operated Rear Brake, Twist Grip Throttle, Chain-driven Motor
- Authentic motocross frame geometry, the MX350 scales down the dirt bike to size for riders ages 13+ and up to 140 lb (64 kg)
- High-torque, rear-wheel chain-drive delivers increased power and traction
- Powers riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
FRP DB001 50CC 2-Stroke Kids 50CC Dirt Bike EPA Approved Mini Dirt Bike, Kid Dirt Bike Oil Mixed Needed, Shock Absorption Speed Up 20 Mph, Dirt Bike Gas Weight Support 160 LB Dual Bakes
- MEASUREMENT: Please be aware of the size, the dirt bike is L=46", W=14", H=26", supports up to 160 lbs, and we recommend kids’ age over 13. Please do not hesitate to contact us through Amazon Message if you would like to return mini dirt bike within 60 days warranty period, we are pleased to issue you PRE-PAID FREE RETURN LABEL for your satisfaction
- SAFETY FIRST: FRP kids dirt bikes is built with rugged, proven clutch and a solid, sturdy metal tube steel frame for extra stability, while front & rear dual disc brakes provide fast and smooth stopping power can ensure your kids not going over speed at beginning control ability or different skill level, this kid gas dirt bike is perfect for kids over 8 years old Oil mix required, please read the manual carefully
- POWERFUL: FRP gas dirt bikes for teens has 2 stroke engine with 50cc/1.7hp fully automatic chain drive transmission system provide your kids with plenty of muscle through the trails all day with max speed 20 mph, and max load weight is 160 lbs
- DURABLE: FRP dirt bike for teens 2-stroke engine is fuel efficient and environmental friendly which brings the dirt bike a long engine life providing your kids great fun and long-term entertainment
- EASY & SMOOTH: FRP kids gas powered dirt bike with easy pull start operation makes this the ideal trail dirt bikes for any teen rider. Low-pressure pneumatic knobby tires provide a soft, smooth ride even on rugged terrain
Razor Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Electric Motocross Bike - FFP
- Inspired by the winningest motocross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and fairing design, genuine dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, Variable speed motor for a super-charged experience
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph with 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features dual suspension and riser handlebars, large pneumatic knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand operated dual disc brakes. Recommended for ages 14 and up; supports riders up to 175 pounds
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Adult & Teen Ride On High-Torque Electric Motocross Motorcycle Dirt Bike, Speeds up to 15 MPH, Ages 14 and Up, Red
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powered by a 650-watt, high-torque, variable-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h); Ages 14 and up
- LONG RANGE BATTERY: Rechargeable 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use while also building comfort, confidence, and control. Takes 12 hours to fully charge
- SAFETY & COMFORT: The Razor Dirt Rocket MX500 electric dirt bike has 16-in front and 14-inch rear pneumatic tires that help soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride and folding metal foot pegs
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: An all-steel frame with authentic dirt bike geometry provides for a solid ride off-road with a max rider weight of 175 lbs. (79 kg)
- EXTRA FEATURES: Additional features include soft rubber grips with twist acceleration control for easy acceleration, hand-operated dual disk brakes, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, double crown fork, and retractable kickstand
Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Kids Ride On 24V Electric Toy Motocross Motorcycle Dirt Bike, Speeds up to 14 MPH, Black
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, variable-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 14 mph (22 km/h) ages 13 and up; Dimensions: 44 x 24.5 x 31.0 inches
- LONG RANGE BATTERY: Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use while also building comfort, confidence, and control. Takes 12 hours to fully charge
- SAFETY & COMFORT: The Razor Dirt Rocket MX400 electric dirt bike has spoked 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires that help soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride and folding metal footpegs
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: An all-steel frame with authentic dirt bike geometry provides for a solid ride off-road with a max rider weight of 140 lbs. (64 kg)
- EXTRA FEATURES: Additional features include soft rubber grips with twist acceleration control for easy acceleration, hand-operated rear brake, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, double crown fork, and retractable kickstand
X-PRO Zephyr 40cc Mini Dirt Bike Pit Bike Dirt Bikes Gas Power Bike Off Road Motorcycle(Pink)
- 40cc Kids Dirt Bike brought by Moto Pro. Recommended for small kid.
- 【The 4-stroke engines which are more reliable and durable than the 2-stroke engines.】X-PRO kids dirt bike has an engine with 40cc fully automatic chain drive transmission system provide your kids with plenty of muscle through the trails all day with a max speed of 22 mph.
- 【Easy & Smooth,Great for a beginner and small children】 the smaller engine offers a smooth and steady acceleration that won't be too fast or too mach to handle for your small child.
- 【Whole bike is EPA approved】it means the kid's dirt bike will not cause unreasonable adverse effects on users’ health under the instruction manual, and it’s environmentally friendly, while it has low noise, no need for mixing.
- 【Some assembly required】Assembly for dirt bikes include Handle bar brackets, wheels, brakes, number plate and fender. (May differ per model).
Superrio 49CC 2-Stroke Gas Power Mini Dirt Bike Dirt Off Road Motorcycle (Blue)
- Engine type: 49cc 2-stroke/EPA,Oil Mixing Ration: 25:1
- Start Mode: Hand Pull Start,Brake: front & rear disk brake
- Transmission: chain drive, Max Rider Weight: 130 lbs
- 10" Aluminium Alloy Wheels ; Strong Rear Shock Suspension, Soft Padded Seating
- Recommended age of rider is 7 years old and up. Seat Height: 18 inch 43 inch x 26 inch x 28 inch
Razor Dirt Quad 500 - 36V Electric 4-Wheeler ATV for Teens and Adults Up to 220 lbs
- Big enough to tackle rugged off-road terrain, this pumped-up dirt quad is the perfect step up in size and adventure for older riders
- Quad dimensions – 50.4" L x 28.7" W x 31.9" H | Weight – 113 lbs. | Max speed – Up to 9 mph | Riders – 14 years old and up | Battery – Lead Acid, Up to 68 minutes | Weight limit – 220 lbs.
- Powered by a 500 watt motor with high-torque internal/Integral gear set and self-adjusting chain-driven
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 68 minutes of continuous use
- Features twist-grip throttle control, rear disc brake, front brush bar, adjustable riser handlebars, rear suspension, and soft rubber grips
Fit Right 12V Kids Bike Ride On Toys Dirt Bike Motorcycle, Electric Mini Bike with Bluetooth, LED Wheels and Traning Wheels, Support Up to 66 lbs (Green)
- LEGAL: Legal for ages 3-8 years old (under supervision of adult) with a maximum weight of 66 lbs, kids bike SAFE SPEED: Variable speed control by throttle (up to 4 Mph) and 1 reverse (2 Mph) with accelerated handlebar control and foot break, dirt bike
- BATTERY: Powered by 12V SLA smart recharging battery and prevent overcharging, and riding time up to 1.5 hrs(depending on ride conditions), mini bike
- SOUND: Horn and music sound button on the steering wheel. Integrated Bluetooth & MP3 player with MP3 Audio Input, instantly connect with external devices to enjoy musics, ride on toys
- REALISTIC & STABLE: Realistic working LED headlights & tail lights with racing style color. Zero maintenance soft EVA foam rubber tires and dual training wheels for a more comfortable and stable ride, electric motorcycle
- WARRANTY: 3 months for replacement parts and battery
The best electric dirt bike brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the electric dirt bike from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the electric dirt bike I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
electric dirt bike – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a electric dirt bike. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a electric dirt bike. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your electric dirt bike and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most electric dirt bikes fall within the price range of $ 287.99 to $ 299. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Off-road Bike for Age 13+, Up to 30 Minutes Continuous Ride Time, 12″ Air-filled Tires, Hand-operated Rear Brake, Twist Grip Throttle, Chain-driven Motor.
If you want something medium range, choose Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Adult & Teen Ride On High-Torque Electric Motocross Motorcycle Dirt Bike, Speeds up to 15 MPH, Ages 14 and Up, Red. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Superrio 49CC 2-Stroke Gas Power Mini Dirt Bike Dirt Off Road Motorcycle (Blue)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the electric dirt bike you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Superrio 49CC 2-Stroke Gas Power Mini Dirt Bike Dirt Off Road Motorcycle (Blue)
3. The brand
Buying the electric dirt bike from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your electric dirt bike to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a electric dirt bike from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best electric dirt bike?
The best electric dirt bike is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Off-road Bike for Age 13+, Up to 30 Minutes Continuous Ride Time, 12″ Air-filled Tires, Hand-operated Rear Brake, Twist Grip Throttle, Chain-driven Motor
Are there any good deals on electric dirt bike?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best electric dirt bike and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest electric dirt bike?
Although most of the cheaper electric dirt bike do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Superrio 49CC 2-Stroke Gas Power Mini Dirt Bike Dirt Off Road Motorcycle (Blue)
Where can I buy the electric dirt bike?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best electric dirt bike
We hope you liked the electric dirt bikes that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,