This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best commercial power washer . We would recommend using Generac 6590 3,100 PSI, 2.8 GPM, Gas Powered Commercial Pressure Washer (Discontinued by Manufacturer) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 commercial power washer – Our Recommendations
Top commercial power washer review
Generac 6590 3,100 PSI, 2.8 GPM, Gas Powered Commercial Pressure Washer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Pro-Grade Triplex Pump - Up to 4X longer life than axial cam pumps
- Powerful 212cc Generac OHV Engine - Delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability
- Low-Oil Shutdown Sensor - Safeguards the engine
- Five Quick Click Nozzle Tips Included - 0 degree, 15 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree and soap
- Oversized Never-Flat Tires - Improved mobility on rugged terrain
Champion Power Equipment 4200-PSI 4.0-GPM Commercial Duty Low Profile Gas Pressure Washer
- POWERFUL: 4200 PSI with 4.0 GPM powered by a Champion 389cc engine
- VERSATILE: Quick-connect gun, wand and five nozzles, a 50-foot commercial-grade steel braid reinforced, rubber high-pressure hose with Quick Connects plus a detergent hose for the detergent tank
- HASSLE-FREE: Ergonomic comfort grip trigger gun reduces fatigue, plus onboard storage for the high-pressure hose, included hose storage strap, trigger gun and spray wand
- QUALITY: AR Commercial-Grade Triplex Brass Head pump provides the power you need along with a forged brass manifold, providing corrosion resistance
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 2-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
SIMPSON Cleaning PS3228 PowerShot Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda GX200, 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM, Black
- HONDA GX200 engine w/ Oil Alert provides powerful clean for years (includes 3-year engine warranty)
- AAA Industrial triplex plunger pump w/ PowerBoost Technology provides consistent water flow and pump bypass mode for pump protection
- 5/16 in. x 25 ft. MorFlex hose is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant, and equipped with threaded fittings
- Welded steel construction frame and 10" premium pneumatic wheels for easy transport, set-up and load
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda GC190, 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM, (49 State), black
- Honda GC190 Premium residential engine; Does Not Ship to California
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12. 7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Welded Steel construction frame. Pump/Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection
- 10'' Premium pneumatic wheels
canpump Electric Pressure Power Washer 110V 2.0 HP Commercial 1500 PSI 2.20 GPM
- 1500 PSI 2.20 GPM
- 2.0 HP - 110 V AC - 22.0 Amp Max(use nozzle 3.5 to set on 16A)
- Include Unloader valve and Quick connect
- Commercial grade Triplex pump and electric motor with switch
- 1700 RPM (low RPM means less noise and longer life for motor and pump)
Northstar Electric Wet Steam Cleaner and Hot Water Commercial Pressure Power Washer Add-on Unit - 4000 PSI, 4 GPM, 115 Volts
- Upgrades a cold water pressure washer into a hot water/steam pressure washer
- For pressure washers from 2-4 GPM and 4000 PSI max.
- Diesel burner heats water up to 250deg F
- Diesel burner has 1/2in. Schedule 80 heating coil, temperature control and 4-gallon fuel tank
- 5-ft. quick-couple hose connects to pressure washer pump
KranzleUSA K1122TST Cold Water Electric Commercial Pressure Washer with Auto On-Off, GFI and 50' Wire Braided Hose on Hose Reel, 1400 PSI, 2.0 GPM, 110V, 15A
- Advanced Kränzle pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage
- Dirt Killer turbo nozzle doubles cleaning efficiency
- Auto on/off control at gun jet reduces wear and tear on pump
- 50-feet wire braided hose on hose reel with safety couplers
- TEFC 1600 RPM electric 110V, 15A motor with GFI can be plugged in anywhere
NorthStar Electric Cold Water Total Start/Stop Commercial Pressure Washer -3000 PSI, 2.5 GPM, 230 Volts
- CAT 4DNX direct drive triplex plunger pump with forged brass manifold and ceramic plungers for longer seal life
- High-efficiency, premium-grade motor with a dynamically balanced rotor ensures low vibration and quiet operation
- Compact, low-profile cart and 10in.flat-free tires for easy maneuverability with virtually no maintenance
- Built-in storage for high-pressure hose, gun and lance and nozzles
- Includes rear entry spray gun and lance with 18 1/2in. quick-connect wand, 25ft. UberFlex nonmarking hose and 4 nozzles (15°, 25°, 40° and chemical)
canpump Commercial Electric Pressure Power Washer 110V 2.0 HP 1500 PSI 2.20 GPM Auto on Off
- 1500 PSI 2.20 GPM
- 2.0 HP - Standard 110 VAC
- Includes Control Box , Wall mount bracket, 30 feet Rubber hose ,Spray Gun and set of 5 nozzle
- Commercial grade Triplex pump and electric motor with Overheat Protection & Reset Bottom
- 1700 RPM (lower RPM means less noise and longer life for motor and pump)
The popular commercial power washer brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the commercial power washer from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the commercial power washer I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying commercial power washer
There are some things you should consider when buying a commercial power washer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a commercial power washer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your commercial power washer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most commercial power washers fall within the price range of $ 699 to $ 1319. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Generac 6590 3,100 PSI, 2.8 GPM, Gas Powered Commercial Pressure Washer (Discontinued by Manufacturer).
If you want something medium range, choose Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda GC190, 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM, (49 State), black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the KranzleUSA K1122TST Cold Water Electric Commercial Pressure Washer with Auto On-Off, GFI and 50′ Wire Braided Hose on Hose Reel, 1400 PSI, 2.0 GPM, 110V, 15A
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the commercial power washer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is KranzleUSA K1122TST Cold Water Electric Commercial Pressure Washer with Auto On-Off, GFI and 50′ Wire Braided Hose on Hose Reel, 1400 PSI, 2.0 GPM, 110V, 15A
3. The brand
Buying the commercial power washer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your commercial power washer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a commercial power washer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best commercial power washer?
The best commercial power washer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Generac 6590 3,100 PSI, 2.8 GPM, Gas Powered Commercial Pressure Washer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Are there any good deals on commercial power washer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best commercial power washer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest commercial power washer?
Although most of the cheaper commercial power washer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on KranzleUSA K1122TST Cold Water Electric Commercial Pressure Washer with Auto On-Off, GFI and 50′ Wire Braided Hose on Hose Reel, 1400 PSI, 2.0 GPM, 110V, 15A
Where can I buy the commercial power washer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best commercial power washer
We hope you liked the commercial power washers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,