This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best basement floor paint . We would recommend using KILZ L377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Slate Gray, 1-Gallon, 128 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 basement floor paint – Our Picks
Best basement floor paint Review
KILZ L377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Slate Gray, 1-Gallon, 128 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- A good concrete floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and won't scuff, fade, crack or blister easily, even from hot tires and other heavy activity.
- This single component, water-based floor paint is formulated to last in hard to clean areas like basements and garages. It's resistant to staining and damage from chemicals, Oil and gasoline.
- Use this high-durability floor paint on coated or uncoated concrete, masonry, stone and brick. This paint is ideal on high-traffic surfaces such as garage floors, basements, driveways and porches.
- KILZ concrete floor paint delivers a Satin finish that applies smoothly and evenly to floors and horizontal surfaces. Dries to touch in 2 hours. Recoat in 4 hours. Not intended for vertical surfaces.
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ 1-part epoxy Acrylic interior/exterior concrete and garage floor paint in Slate Gray with a Satin finish.
INSL-X CTS39229A-01 Tough Shield Floor and Patio Paint, Desert Sand
- Waterborne, acrylic enamel designed for a rugged, durable finish with good abrasion resistance withstanding detergents, oils, greases, and scrubbing
- Resists ponding water and has excellent wearing qualities for interior or exterior use
- Durable satin finish designed to produce a rugged, durable finish that stands up to weather and abrasion
- Interior/exterior floor coating, patio floor paint for light commercial as well as residential floor applications DO NOT USE ON GARAGE FLOORS OR CAR PARKING SURFACES
- 350 - 450 square foot coverage per gallon
Rust-Oleum 261845 EpoxyShield Garage Floor Coating , 2 gal, Gray
- Durable, 2-part epoxy formula works on interior concrete surfaces, such as garage floors, workshops, basements and more
- Professional glossy finish is easy to clean and provides a long lasting protection that is 5X harder than 1-part epoxy floor paint
- Walk on ready in 24 hours, vehicle and drive-on ready in 3 days
- Superior adhesion coating ensures no hot tire pickup and protects against gasoline, antifreeze, motor oil, and salt
- Low odor, low VOC gloss finish provides a show room shine
Epoxy Floor Kit - Epoxy-Coat Full Kit Gray- up to 500 sq.ft. at 9.7 mils - for Garage Floors, Basement Floors, Concrete, and More
- Gray Base with Gray Flakes - 3 gallon Kit - Up to 500 sq. ft.
- Everything you need for project included in kit
- Lifetime Guarantee - Made in the USA - 10X More Durable than Big Box Store Brands and Water-based Epoxies
- No Odor- Slip Resistant - Easy Application - 100% solids - Resists chemicals, salt, oil, and hot tires
- The Original High-Performance Coating Kits
Liquid Rubber Concrete Foundation and Basement Sealant - Indoor & Outdoor Waterproof Coating, Easy to Apply, Black, 5 Gallon
- PROTECTIVE FINISH FOR - Foundations, ICF's, Basements, Shower Liners, Deck and Fence Posts, Planter Boxes, Metal, Wood, Concrete and more
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE - Sealant final membrane has over 900% elongation in the sealing material preventing adhesion failure causing cracks and taring. Flat/Ponding Surface: 50 sq ft/G per coat
- EASY TO APPLY - No mixing required! Apply by brush, roller or high quality piston paint sprayer. Container can be closed and left over material used later. No pot life or working time like 2 component products
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Liquid Rubber Foundation Sealant is water based, containing no solvents, VOC's or harmful odors. Safe for humans and pets alike, can be used indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus
- FOR A BULLETPROOF SYSTEM - Bridge joints, seams, vents, gaps, protrusions…. With Liquid Rubber Seam Tape or Liquid Rubber Geo-Textile where possible movement may occur
Rust-Oleum 299745 Rocksolid Metallic Garage Floor Coating, 80 Fl Oz (Pack of 1), Brilliant Blue
- Durable, polycuramine concrete coating works on interior concrete surfaces including garage floors, workshops, basements, family rooms and more
- Self-leveling, buildable formula is 20X stronger than epoxy, comes in a unique burst pouch and is virtually VOC and odor free
- Complete projects quickly; coating is walk on ready in 8-10 hours and vehicle ready within 24 hours
- Each kit covers up to 125 sq. ft. depending upon surface porosity; clean up with mineral spirits. For best results-Install between 40˚-90˚F
- Extreme high-gloss finish in a shimmery metallic color resists cracking, peeling, chemical spills, hot tire pick up and provides a showroom quality floor in 1-coat that lasts
Epoxy Floor Kit with Clear Top Coat - Epoxy-Coat Full Kit Gray- up to 500 sq.ft. at 19.4 mils - for Garage Floors, Basement Floors, Concrete, and More…
- Gray with Gray Blend Flakes - 500 Sq Ft Coverage at 19.4 mils
- Everything You Need for Project Included in Kit - 2 Part 100% Solids Epoxy, Clear Top Coat Epoxy, Decorative Flakes, and Application Tools
- Lifetime Guarantee - Made in the USA - Ideal for Garage floors, Basement floors, Concrete floors, Wood floors, and More
- 10X More Durable than Water-based Epoxy and Big Box Store Brands
- No Odor - Slip Resistant - Easy Application - Self-leveling - High Gloss Finish
Rust-Oleum 238466 Epoxy Shield Esh-06 Professional Based Floor Coating Kit, Liquid, Tan, Solvent Like, 263 G/L Voc, 256 Fl Oz (Pack of 1), Dunes Sand
- High solids solvents based epoxy coating ideal for garage floors, basements, workshops, etc
- Provides superior resistance to chemicals, wear and even standing water
- Covers up to 200 sq feet per gallon and is ready for heavy foot traffic in 1 day, vehicle ready in 4 days
- Ultimate adhesion and durability, withstands heavy foot and vehicle traffic
- Semi-gloss finish, solid base color and decorative chips can be added
Rust Bullet DuraGrade Concrete High-Performance Indoor & Outdoor Easy to Apply Concrete Coating in Vibrant Colors for Garage Floors, Basements, Porch, Patio and More.- (5 Gallons, Emerald Green)
- The Premier Garage Floor Paint and Concrete Paint
- Apply Directly to Concrete Without Acid Etching
- Scratch, Chip, Chemical and UV Resistant
- Requires No Primer, Basecoat, or Topcoat
- Ideal for Indoor or Outdoor Surfaces
The popular basement floor paint brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the basement floor paint from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the basement floor paint I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best basement floor paint
There are some things you should consider when buying a basement floor paint. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a basement floor paint. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your basement floor paint and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most basement floor paints fall within the price range of $ 32.33 to $ 665.29. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the KILZ L377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Slate Gray, 1-Gallon, 128 Fl Oz (Pack of 1).
If you want something medium range, choose Epoxy Floor Kit – Epoxy-Coat Full Kit Gray- up to 500 sq.ft. at 9.7 mils – for Garage Floors, Basement Floors, Concrete, and More. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Epoxy Floor Kit with Clear Top Coat – Epoxy-Coat Full Kit Gray- up to 500 sq.ft. at 19.4 mils – for Garage Floors, Basement Floors, Concrete, and More…
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the basement floor paint you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Epoxy Floor Kit with Clear Top Coat – Epoxy-Coat Full Kit Gray- up to 500 sq.ft. at 19.4 mils – for Garage Floors, Basement Floors, Concrete, and More…
3. The brand
Buying the basement floor paint from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your basement floor paint to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a basement floor paint from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best basement floor paint?
The best basement floor paint is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is KILZ L377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Slate Gray, 1-Gallon, 128 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Are there any good deals on basement floor paint?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best basement floor paint and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest basement floor paint?
Although most of the cheaper basement floor paint do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Epoxy Floor Kit with Clear Top Coat – Epoxy-Coat Full Kit Gray- up to 500 sq.ft. at 19.4 mils – for Garage Floors, Basement Floors, Concrete, and More…
Where can I buy the basement floor paint?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best basement floor paint
We hope you liked the basement floor paints that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,