This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best small angle grinder . We would recommend using Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder 1375A as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 small angle grinder – Our Recommendations
Top small angle grinder review
Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder 1375A
- Compact: Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder is lightweight, compact, and ideal for metal workers, vehicle fabricators, plumbers and other professionals who use grinders on a daily basis
- Power: The angle grinder features a Powerful 6.0 amp motor to produce 11,000 no load rpm for professional cutting and grinding applications; The Efficient motor was designed with an extremely small field diameter, letting the user grind or cut with ease
- Comfort: The 1375A offers a 2 position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a natural position for maximum operator comfort; The top handle of the angle grinder is also ergonomically designed
- Convenient: The angle grinder also features Bosch’s Service Minder Brush System to eliminate guesswork and stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required; A 5/8 inches to 11 inch spindle works with a wide array of sizes, mounting the most popular accessories
- Durable: The 1375A angle grinder features an epoxy coated design to protect the tool from abrasive debris; It was also designed with a sealed switch to keep dust and debris from entering the switch mechanism
DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX Angle Grinder, Paddle Switch, 4-1/2-Inch to 5-Inch, Tool Only (DCG416B)
- Angle grinder gets up to 54% more power when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- Kickback Brake of DEWALT angle grinder engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel and shut off the grinder when a bind-up occurs.
- E-CLUTCH shuts down the motor of DEWALT angle grinder in under a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* and FLEXVOLT Batteries
- E-Switch Protection requires the trigger switch to be cycled (turned off and on) in the event of a power outage or other unexpected shutdowns to restart
DEWALT DCG413B 20V MAX Brushless Cut Off Tool/Grinder (Tool Only)
1 used from $134.99
- Brushless motor of the angle grinder requires no brush changes.
- DEWALT grinder's brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the metal grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
PROXXON Longneck Angle Grinder LHW/E, 38544 , Green
- Light, compact and user-friendly unit, the real alternative to pneumatic tools
- For grinding, deburring, roughing, finishing in tight spaces
- Great for paint and rust removal, cutting small components and sharpening tools
- Powerful permanent magnet motor has a high lifetime and performs with high torque
- Scope of delivery: 1x PROXXON Longneck Angle Grinder LHW/E, grinding disc, flap disc, cut-off wheel, storage case. Part number: 38544
BLACK+DECKER Angle Grinder Tool, 4-1/2-Inch, 6 Amp (BDEG400)
- Metal gear case for durability and longer life
- 3 Position side handle provides added comfort and control
- Spindle lock for easy accessory changes
- Included Components: 4-1/2" Small angle grinder, Metal grinding wheel, Spanner wrench, Wheel Guard
- Narrow body for comfortable grip
Metabo HPT Angle Grinder | 4-1/2-Inch | Includes 5 Grinding Wheels & Hard Case | 6.2-Amp Motor | Compact & Lightweight | G12SR4
1 used from $29.95
- INCLUDES: 4 1/2" Angle grinder, five grinding wheels and a carrying case
- MOTOR: 6.2 Amp motor with 980W of max output power for tough grinding jobs
- SPINDLE LOCK: Spindle lock for quick and easy disc and accessory changes
- SWITCH: Left-mounted slide switch with quick-off feature for added safety
- SIDE HANDLE: Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
Metabo - 6" Angle Grinder - 9, 600 Rpm - 13.5 Amp W/Electronics, Non-Lock Paddle (600488420 15-150 Quick), Professional Angle Grinders
- Made in Germany
- World Class production facilities and techniques
- Absolute focus on quality by our employees at every Stage of production
- Manual, Hybrid and fully automated assembly systems
- German engineering and ingenuity
DEWALT Angle Grinder Tool, Paddle Switch, 4-1/2-Inch, 11-Amp (DWE402)
1 used from $69.56
- Next Generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 RPM motor of angle grinder provides the best power to weight/size ratio available
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the metal grinder
- Oversized brushes of this DEWALT angle grinder provide 2 times brush life over previous model (D28402)
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- One-Touch Guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
Makita 9557PB 4-1/2" Paddle Switch Angle Grinder, with AC/DC Switch
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
The popular small angle grinder brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the small angle grinder from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the small angle grinder I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best small angle grinder
There are some things you should consider when buying a small angle grinder. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a small angle grinder. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your small angle grinder and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most small angle grinders fall within the price range of $ 50.69 to $ 245. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder 1375A.
If you want something medium range, choose PROXXON Longneck Angle Grinder LHW/E, 38544 , Green. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Metabo – 6″ Angle Grinder – 9, 600 Rpm – 13.5 Amp W/Electronics, Non-Lock Paddle (600488420 15-150 Quick), Professional Angle Grinders
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the small angle grinder you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Metabo – 6″ Angle Grinder – 9, 600 Rpm – 13.5 Amp W/Electronics, Non-Lock Paddle (600488420 15-150 Quick), Professional Angle Grinders
3. The brand
Buying the small angle grinder from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your small angle grinder to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a small angle grinder from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best small angle grinder?
The best small angle grinder is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder 1375A
Are there any good deals on small angle grinder?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best small angle grinder and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest small angle grinder?
Although most of the cheaper small angle grinder do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Metabo – 6″ Angle Grinder – 9, 600 Rpm – 13.5 Amp W/Electronics, Non-Lock Paddle (600488420 15-150 Quick), Professional Angle Grinders
Where can I buy the small angle grinder?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best small angle grinder
We hope you liked the small angle grinders that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,