This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best right angle drill . We would recommend using DEWALT 20V MAX Right Angle Drill, Cordless, Tool Only (DCD740B) as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 right angle drill – Our Recommendations
right angle drill Review :
DEWALT 20V MAX Right Angle Drill, Cordless, Tool Only (DCD740B)
- Dual speed ranges (0-650/0-2000) rpm for increased user flexibility providing a wide range of applications
- Compact front to back length (4.0") allowing users to fit into hard to reach spaces
- Multi-grip trigger provides comfort and convenience, allowing the user to get into tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger
- 3/8" ratcheting chuck with deep hex pocket allows 2" (50 mm) hex bit to be fully inserted for getting into tight spaces.
DEWALT Right Angle Attachment, Impact Ready (DWARA120)
1 used from $20.69
- The right angle drill adaptor features Best-in-Class Performance and Accessibility, with 1.5-inch front-to-back design
- The right angle drill attachment has magnetism for fastener retention
- DEWALT right angle attachment is engineered for use in Impact Drivers, allowing users to drill or drive
DEWALT 20V MAX Right Angle Cordless Drill/Driver Kit (DCD740C1)
2 used from $154.95
- The right angle drill features dual speed ranges (0-650/0-2000) rpm for increased user flexibility providing a wide range of applications
- Compact front to back length (4.0-inch) allowing users to fit into hard to reach spaces
- Multi-grip trigger of DEWALT angle drill provides comfort and convenience, allowing the user to get into tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger
- 3/8-inch ratcheting chuck with Deep Hex Pocket allows 2-inch (50 mm) hex bit to be fully inserted for getting into tight spaces.
BOSCH PS11-102 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Max 3/8-Inch Right Angle Drill/Driver Kit with (1) High Capacity Battery and Charger , Blue
- POWER: A 12V motor provides 1,300 RPM as well as 115 in-lbs. max torque in a lightweight drill/driver weighing only 2.75 lbs.
- VERSATILE: The 5-position pivoting head articulates from 90-degrees to 180-degrees, making it the perfect drill/driver combo for working in tight areas.
- CONVENIENT: The 3/8-Inch auto lock chuck allows for simple bit replacements and a variety of applications including anything from driving 3 inch screws, drilling a pilot hole, or using a 3/4 inch spade bit.
- VARIABLE SPEED: The PS11-102 utilizes a variable-peed trigger for perfect speed regulation. This tool is signifcantly faster than current competition in Lithium-Ion.
- PRECISION: Comes standard with a motor brake for exact serial screw driving and Bosch's Electronic Cell Protection to ensure longer battery life and run time.
DEWALT Electric Drill, Stud & Joist with Clutch, 1/2-Inch, Variable Speed Reversible (DWD450)
- Mechanical clutch in low gear to prevent bit lock-up and provides increased gear life of the electric drill
- 11 amp, DEWALT-built motor for increased power and performance in high-torque applications of the corded drill
- DEWALT corded drill has 2 variable speed ranges (0-330 / 0-1300 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
DEWALT 60V MAX Right Angle Drill with E-Clutch System Kit, In-Line Stud/Joist (DCD470X1)
- Anti-rotation E-CLUTCH System detects the motion of Dewalt drill. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-CLUTCH System is engaged.
- Power drill has 2 variable-speed ranges (0-400/ 0-1320 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application. Easily shift between 1st and 2nd speed without having to feather the trigger.
- The cordless drill with battery and charger has the power of the cord with cordless freedom. 60V MAX* brushless motor for increased power and runtime
- Tool Connect Tag Ready Installing with a DEWALT Tool Tag allows for tracking and locating of the drill using the DEWALT Tool Connect.
- Magnesium gear case to reduce weight while maintaining jobsite durability.
NEIKO 10529A 3/8" Close Quarter Angle Power Drill | 55-Degree Angle | Variable Speed (0-1400 RPM) | 120 Volt
4 used from $33.40
- [CLOSE QUARTER]: This close quarter power drill has a 55-degree angle head that allows the drill to reach into places other drills can’t go and has a 3/8-inch keyed bit holder chuck for easy bit replacement to fit with a variety of applications with an included chuck key.
- [ERGONOMICS]: Ergonomically designed paddle trigger and pistol grip is designed for precise drilling and RPM control and utilizes a grip that is slightly textured to prevent slips and increase accuracy and efficiency.
- [VERSATILE]: The variable speed ranges from 0 to 1400 RPM for precision drilling in tight spaces with a forward/reverse switch that allows for easy directional changes to make fast work for home improvement jobs and more.
- [APPLICATION]: Drill is suitable for use on wood, composition materials, plastics, masonry, metal, and screws to be the perfect companion to the drill bits in your tool collection.
- [SPECIFICATIONS]: Power Supply: 120V ~ 60Hz, Motor Power: 3.8 Amps, ETL approved.
Milwaukee 2415-20 M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Right Angle Drill, 3/4 In, Bare Tool, Medium
1 used from $74.99
- Power Tools
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Country of Manufacturer: China
- Features 3/8-inch single-sleeve ratcheting chuck for maximum versatility and grip
- An extended paddle switch allows for controlled use in multiple positions
DEWALT 60V MAX Right Angle Drill, Stud/Joist, Tool Only (DCD470B)
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch System, offers technology that detects the motion of the power drill. This feature shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch System is engaged.
- Dewalt drill has 2 variable speed ranges (0-400/ 0-1320 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application.
- Cordless power drill has 60V MAX* brushless motor for increase power and runtime.
- Power of the cord with cordless freedom.
- Magnesium gear case to reduce weight while maintaing jobsite durability.
Top right angle drill brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the right angle drill from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the right angle drill I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
right angle drill – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a right angle drill. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a right angle drill. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your right angle drill and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most right angle drills fall within the price range of $ 0 to $ 37.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the DEWALT 20V MAX Right Angle Drill, Cordless, Tool Only (DCD740B).
If you want something medium range, choose BOSCH PS11-102 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Max 3/8-Inch Right Angle Drill/Driver Kit with (1) High Capacity Battery and Charger , Blue. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the NEIKO 10529A 3/8″ Close Quarter Angle Power Drill | 55-Degree Angle | Variable Speed (0-1400 RPM) | 120 Volt
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the right angle drill you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is NEIKO 10529A 3/8″ Close Quarter Angle Power Drill | 55-Degree Angle | Variable Speed (0-1400 RPM) | 120 Volt
3. The brand
Buying the right angle drill from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your right angle drill to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a right angle drill from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best right angle drill?
The best right angle drill is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is DEWALT 20V MAX Right Angle Drill, Cordless, Tool Only (DCD740B)
Are there any good deals on right angle drill?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best right angle drill and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest right angle drill?
Although most of the cheaper right angle drill do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on NEIKO 10529A 3/8″ Close Quarter Angle Power Drill | 55-Degree Angle | Variable Speed (0-1400 RPM) | 120 Volt
Where can I buy the right angle drill?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best right angle drill
We hope you liked the right angle drills that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,