This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best paint remover for wood . We would recommend using Citristrip QCSG801 Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel, 1 Quart, Red as it is our top pick for you
Best 9 paint remover for wood – Our Choices
Best paint remover for wood Review
Citristrip QCSG801 Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel, 1 Quart, Red
- CITRISTRIP Safer Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel is easy to use.
- Stays wet and active for up to 24 hours allowing stripping of multiple layers in one step.
- Removes dried latex and oil-based paint, varnish, lacquer, polyurethane and shellac.
- Strips multiple layers from wood, metal and masonry surfaces.
- No methylene chloride or NMP.
Sunnyside Corporation 68532 Hi-Speed Ready-Strip Citrus Paint & Varnish Remover, Quart Trigger Spray, Assorted
1 used from $8.97
- Capable of removing up to 3 layers of oil or water based coating
- No-drip formula makes removing paint convenient and easy
- Clings to vertical surfaces; stays wet longer
- Starts to work in about 30 minutes
- Easily cleaned up with water
Goof Off FG900 Splatter Hardwoods Dried Paint Remover, – 12 oz. can, 12 Ounces
1 used from $15.00
- Goof Off Paint Splatter Remover for Hardwoods removes dried paint splatter from all types of hardwood floors
- Safely removes dried paint spots and drips without damaging floors.
- Immediately begins to remove both new and old dried paint spots upon contact.
Smart Strip Advanced Paint Remover- Strips 15+ Layers of Paint, Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic, Safe, No Hazardous Fumes, No Foul Smells (Quart)
- Removes 15+ Layers of Paint/Coatings - Works on Wood, Brick, Metal, Concrete, Stone, Plaster, Fiberglass, Masonry, Porcelain, Bathtubs, Moldings, Tile, Glass, Decking, and Cinder Blocks.
- Safe Water-Based Formula – 100% biodegradable. No Harmful Smells. Fume Free. No dangerous chemicals or caustics, such as Methylene Chloride or NMP. Trusted by Painting Professionals.
- Works Best on Post 1980 Paints – Professional Strength - Effective inside and out. Simply apply, let set, and rinse off. No neutralization required. No fuss, no muss. Leaves no mess.
- Made in the USA - Advanced non-toxic formula emulsifies paints and coatings. Used on landmarks, museums, historic buildings, opera houses, and homes worldwide.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Ideal for Painting Contractors and DYI Homeowners. Do it yourself, with Dumond.
Safe ‘n Easy Citrus Paint & Varnish Remover Gel, Strips 15+ Layers of Paint Safely, No Hazardous Fumes, Non-Toxic, Citrus Orange Scent (32 oz)
- REMOVES MULTIPLE LAYERS OF PAINT, VARNISHES & COATINGS– Professional Strength Citrus Paint Stripper works on Wood, Metal, Masonry, Concrete, Brick, Cinderblocks, Stone, Plaster, Fiberglass, Tile, Decking, Porcelain, Bathtubs, Moldings and Glass.
- CITRUS NON-DRIP WATER-BASED GEL FORMULA – Clings to the surface. 100% Biodegradable. No Harmful Smells. Fume Free. No dangerous chemicals or caustics, such as Methylene Chloride or NMP.
- WORKS INSIDE & OUTSIDE - For easy removal of 15+ layers of old paint and varnish. Apply, let set and rinse off. No fuss. No Mess. Best on post 1980 paints and varnishes. Love that Orange Citrus Aroma.
- EFFECTIVE & SAFE- MADE IN THE USA – DYI Homeowner friendly to remove Latex and Oil-Based Paints and Varnishes. Trusted by Painting Professionals.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your Safe ‘n Easy Citrus Paint & Varnish Remover Gel just contact us for a full refund.
Sunnyside Corporation 66432 Ready-Strip Paint Overspray & Spatters Remover, Quart Trigger Spray
- Safely removes paint residue from most surfaces and helps lift stains from wood
- Water-based formula does not contain harsh chemicals
- Use on interior or exterior surfaces including wood, stone, metal, marble, plaster, brick and concrete
C.S. Unitec Electric Paint Stripper - Paint Shaver for Wood, Metal, Concrete, Decks, Siding, More - EOF 100 Carbide Paint Remover Machine Removes: Dry Paint, Varnish, Latex, More - Made in Germany
- The EOF 100 Electric Paint Scraper Is Up to 5x Faster Than Traditional Power Sanders with Less Vibration, Soft Start, and Ergonomic Handles for Increased Operator Comfort.
- This Light-weight , Heavy-Duty Professional Planer Removes Varnish, Paint, Graffiti, Latex, Resins, Coatings, Solids, Greasy Dirt, Sprays & More.
- Tool For Use On Wood, Concrete, Metal, Aircraft, Boats, Decks, Siding, Walls & more. Low Clearance - Mill Right To The Edge.
- Dust Extaction Port For Reducing Exposure to Unhealthy Odors and Hazardous Chemicals (When Used With Dust Extraction Vacuum).
- Milling Head Diameter 4", Depth Adjustment 0.1 mm to 1.0 mm, 7lbs, Replaceable Carbide Milling Discs For Use On Wood/Softer Materials (P/N 37124000) For Concrete/Harder Material (P/N 37125000).
Wagner Spraytech 0513040 PaintEater Electric Palm Grip Paint Removal Sanding Kit, Orbital Disc Sander
7 used from $58.40
- ROTATING PALM SANDER: The PaintEater 4-1/2" disc sander is tough on paint but gentle on surfaces, making this the ideal power rotary paint removing tool
- FLAWLESS DESIGN: 3M spun-fiber disc operates at 2,600 RPM to provide the perfect combination of user control and abrasive performance
- PAINT REMOVAL AT ANY ANGLE: Operating the disc on its edge removes stubborn paint chips. Operating the disc flat will smooth and feather the paint edges
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: 3.2 Amp motor provides powerful performance to easily remove paint chips and smooth your surface before repainting
- EFFICIENT SANDING DISC: Open-web disc design minimizes the loading-up of paint and dust. The Flex-Disc system conforms to contours to provide consistent results on uneven surfaces
MAX Strip All Purpose Remover 22 oz
- Fast acting spray gel stripper that can be used effectively on virtually all surfaces
- No harsh fumes or unpleasant odor
- Non-caustic and low volatile organic compound formula
- Cleans up with just water
- Does the work of several products in one
The popular paint remover for wood brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the paint remover for wood from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the paint remover for wood I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the paint remover for wood
There are some things you should consider when buying a paint remover for wood. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a paint remover for wood. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your paint remover for wood and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most paint remover for woods fall within the price range of $ 12.66 to $ 398.04. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Citristrip QCSG801 Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel, 1 Quart, Red.
If you want something medium range, choose Smart Strip Advanced Paint Remover- Strips 15+ Layers of Paint, Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic, Safe, No Hazardous Fumes, No Foul Smells (Quart). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the C.S. Unitec Electric Paint Stripper – Paint Shaver for Wood, Metal, Concrete, Decks, Siding, More – EOF 100 Carbide Paint Remover Machine Removes: Dry Paint, Varnish, Latex, More – Made in Germany
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the paint remover for wood you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is C.S. Unitec Electric Paint Stripper – Paint Shaver for Wood, Metal, Concrete, Decks, Siding, More – EOF 100 Carbide Paint Remover Machine Removes: Dry Paint, Varnish, Latex, More – Made in Germany
3. The brand
Buying the paint remover for wood from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your paint remover for wood to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a paint remover for wood from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best paint remover for wood?
The best paint remover for wood is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Citristrip QCSG801 Paint & Varnish Stripping Gel, 1 Quart, Red
Are there any good deals on paint remover for wood?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best paint remover for wood and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest paint remover for wood?
Although most of the cheaper paint remover for wood do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on C.S. Unitec Electric Paint Stripper – Paint Shaver for Wood, Metal, Concrete, Decks, Siding, More – EOF 100 Carbide Paint Remover Machine Removes: Dry Paint, Varnish, Latex, More – Made in Germany
Where can I buy the paint remover for wood?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best paint remover for wood
We hope you liked the paint remover for woods that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,