This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best motion sensor light bulbs . We would recommend using Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, Aukora 12W (100-Watt Equivalent) E26 Motion Activated Dusk to Dawn Security Light Bulb Outdoor/Indoor for Front Door Porch Garage Basement Hallway Closet(Cold White 2 Pack) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 motion sensor light bulbs – Our Recommendations
Top motion sensor light bulbs review
Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, Aukora 12W (100-Watt Equivalent) E26 Motion Activated Dusk to Dawn Security Light Bulb Outdoor/Indoor for Front Door Porch Garage Basement Hallway Closet(Cold White 2 Pack)
- ➤Specs: Input Voltage: AC100-240V; Output Power: 12W(100-Watt Equivalent); Cold White (Color temperature: 6000-6500K); Luminous: 1000lm; Lamp Style:E26; Working Temperature: indoor use and outdoor use if outside temperature is between 14°F(-10°C) and 95°F (35°C).
- ➤PIR Motion Sensor Included: High quality PIR infrared sensor is installed at the tip of bulb, so the motion sensor bulb will light up automatically while it detects motion within 8-10 FT in the dark, and automatically off after the motion ceased or disappeared about 45-60 secs. NOTE: Make sure the sensor is pointing down within proper distance and angle. To increase the bulb's sensitivity, you can adjust the Angle and Height of the bulb installation, make the sensor toward the direction people.
- ➤Built-in Dusk to Dawn Sensor: This motion sensing light bulb will automatically switches ON at dusk when the movement sensor is activated and OFF at dawn.(Turn on below about 15Lux and off about above 40Lux) NOTE: Will not turn on in the daytime even when they detect motion. And if you use it for the first time during the day, it will turn on for 30 seconds and off when you turn on light switch.
- ➤Energy Saving and Usage Occasion: These movement sensor light only light up in the detective range at night or in dark environment, energy-saving, environment protecting and long life, can be use in stairs, hallway, bathroom, front door, storage room, garage, closet, balcony, gate and so on. The higher you hang the bulb, the larger detection range it achieves as the highest could be 10 feet vertically.
- ➤Package Includes: 2 x Aukora Cold White Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, 1 x manual. Welcome to use Aukora's products, you will get the best after-sales service. Enjoy Your Colorful Life, Just Start From Aukora!
Motion Sensor Light Bulbs Outdoor, 13W(120W Equivalent), Movement Activated Dusk to Dawn Indoor LED Light Bulb, A19 E26 5000K Cool White Security Bulbs for Porch Garage Basement Hallway Stairs 4 Pack
- [PIR Infrared Motion Sensor]: With sensitive PIR infrared chip on the top of bulb, this smart sensor bulb will light up automatically while detects motion within 8-16FT in the dark, and turn off after motion ceased about 30 seconds. NOTE: Make sure the sensor pointing down within proper distance and angle to increase the sensitivity.
- [Dusk to Dawn Sensor]: Built-in photocell sensor, the lightbulbs with auto switch are very convenient in home life. The motion detection function is deactivated during the daylight hours (>40lux ) and only reactivated when the ambient light is dark(
- [Super Bright, Energy Saving & Widely Use]: This 13W E26 movement sensor bulb, equivalent to 120W traditional bulbs, is super bright saving up to 85% energy and can be used widely at night or in dark environment, like stairs, hallway, bathroom, front door, storage room, garage, closet.
- [Excellent Features]: Output Power: 13W(120-Watt Equivalent); Daylight White (5000K); Brightness: 1100LM; Lamp Style: E26; Working Temperature: indoor use and outdoor use between -4℉(-20℃) and 104℉(40℃). Life span: rated to last 13 years based on 6 hours per day use.
- [Quality Assurance & Home Security]: Aovpex motion activated blubs are made from waterproof materials and can last longer than traditional lightbulb; No flicker/flash, No lead/mercury, No UV/IR; This auto-on bulb can help to scare baddy away, which will take much security to your family at night.
Motion Sensor Light Bulbs Outdoor, 15W (100W Equivalent) 1500LM 3000K Warm White, Radar Motion Detector, A21 E26 Dusk to Dawn LED Bulb for Indoor, Garage, Front Porch, Driveway, Patio, (2 Pack)
- Intelligent and Reliable Motion Detection: 4Ghz Radar motion sensor light bulb sends out microwave pulses and measures the reflections off of moving objects. They can cover a larger area than infrared PIR motion sensor bulb because radar sensor provides 360-degree sensing angle and can penetrate through walls or other hard objects like windows, doors, glass. Motion light bulbs will automatically switch on the light when movement is detected and off again when you leave 17 seconds later.
- Automatic Light Control: Motion sensor outdoor light bulb designs have sensitive photocell sensor which keeps motion bulb off during the daytime and activating to motion detection during the night. (NOTE: If you switched on for 1st time in the daytime, the motion light bulb will stay on and turn off after about 17s when no motion is detected.)
- Wide Application: The Motion activated light bulb perfect for a place in rooms like a basement, front door, porch, garage hallway, and laundry rooms where lights frequently get left on and forgotten. Motion sensor light bulbs will turn on only when someone passes by, they can keep energy costs and help you save money on your electricity bill.
- Premium Quality and Super Bright: E26 15W (100 Watt equivalent) 3000K motion detector light bulb features high quality LED beads with up to 25,000 hours lifespan. 1500lm brightness provides superior illumination to help you see better in the dark and added security.
- What You Get: 2x motion sensing light bulb, 90 days 100% satisfaction guarantee (Installation Precaution: 1.Make sure the distance of 2 bulbs are more than 6.6ft apart. 2.Please always keep the power and switch ON. 3. Please don't use the motion detector light bulbs together with a switch which has functions like touching sensor, infrared sensor, voice and light control, etc.)
OHLUX Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, 13W (120W Equivalent) Movement Activated Dusk to Dawn Outdoor Security Light Bulb, A19 E26 6000K Cool White for Front Door Porch Garage Basement Hallway Stairs 2 Pack
- 【Sensitive MOTION SENSOR】The motion sensor bulb will light up automatically while detects motion within 8-16FT in the dark, and off after motion ceased or disappeared about 45 seconds. NOTE: Make sure the sensor pointing down within proper distance and angle. To increase the sensitivity, you can adjust the Angle and Height of the bulb installation toward the direction people
- 【Dusk to Dawn Sensor】Built-in photocell sensor, deactivates the motion detecting function during the daylight hours (the bulb stays off all daytime-brightness above 40lux ), smarter and more energy saving.
- 【Super Bright, Energy Saving & Life-span】13W 1050lm E26 Motion Sensor bulb, equivalent to 120W traditional bulbs, super Bright. Saves up to 85% energy. Last longer and energy saver.
- 【Perfect Choice for Home Security】When stranger walks by your house, our outdoor motion sensor bulb will suddenly light up automatically, scaring them away and reminding you, bring safety to your families. (Tips: 1. Keep the security light bulb away from moisture and extreme heat. 2. It's best to mount the sensor light bulb 6-15ft above the ground, and position the motion sensor towards to the sensitivity zone. 3. It can not work with enclosed fixture, the motion sensor must exposed outside.)
- 【Wide Application & Quality assurance】6000K daylight motion sensor bulb is a perfect addition in a hallway, basement, porch, garage, storage room, or laundry room. E26 socket and recommended for Indoor use. Working Temperature: indoor and outdoor use if outside temperature is between 14°F(-10°C) and 95°F (35°C). If any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us on Amazon directly.（90-days free return, 5-years technical support）
Motion Sensor Light Bulb Radar Automatic ON/Off Outdoor Indoor Daylight Motion Activated Dusk to Dawn Bulbs - for Porch Garage Basement Stairwell 4500K E26 A19 LED Security (1 Pack)
- Radar Motion sensor light bulbs have two detectors - a LIGHT SENSOR doesn't allow motion bulbs to turn on at illumination of more than 30 lux. RADAR SENSOR will automatically light up sensor motion light bulbs if it senses movement within 12-20 feet at night or in dark, dusk to dawn, sunset to sunrise. Motion sensor bulb will auto turn off after 45 seconds if movement stops. Best Motion Detection Distance 16ft.
- The motion bulbs turns on and off automatically only in the dark or in unlit rooms. Motion detector lights feels movement through the walls, door, window and in enclosed frosted indoors/outdoor lights unlike PIR light bulbs. Radar motion sensor led bulb the best solution for home indoor/outdoor security light, dark basement, garage, stairs, attics, backyard lights, patio, doorways, and driveways.
- Unlike bulbs with a PIR sensor, radar motion sensing light bulb react not only to people but to any moving objects. This allows the use of a motion sensitive light bulb to automatically illuminate the garage door. As soon as the car drives up to the garage, the motion light bulbs will automatically turn on.
- Motion bulb easy to install just twist into the socket E26/E27 and Turn ON the switch. The motion detection bulb ready to work immediately and does not require additional devices. Conventional sizes A19 E26 and a radar sensor that detect movement through the glass, alow use motion sensor light bulb indoor or outside in enclosed lamp.
- One year replacement waranty - 24 Hour after-sales service. Be sure that any of your questions will be resolved quickly. We value every customer. If you have any problems after purchasing our motion light bulb, feel free contact us. Our goal is to give a quality product and make the best service for you.
Sengled A19 Motion Sensor Light Bulb Outdoor/Indoor 11W (75-Watt Equivalent), Soft White Motion Sensing Light Bulb Built-in Photocell Sensor for Front Porch Garage Hallway 3000K 1200LM, 2 Pack
- High-quality PIR Motion Sensor: The motion detector bulb built-in PIR infrared sensor can be triggered and turns on automatically once the movement is detected within 8-20ft (the detection range depends on installation method) in the darkness and auto-off after 60 seconds of no motion. The sensor is sensitive enough to detect the movement of a squirrel. Note: make sure the motion sensor exposed outside, so it can detect motion well.
- Built-in Photocell Sensor: Photocell sensor deactivates the motion detecting function during the daylight hours. This motion sensing light bulb only lights up in darkness. In the daytime even when motion is detected, the bulb will stay off.
- Always On Mode: This motion sensor light bulb supports an “Always On” mode — by quickly switching the bulb off and on, once, you can temporarily deactivate the sensor and use the bulb as a standard LED light.
- Soft White 3000K & Long Life: 3000K, soft white motion sensor bulbs featuring super 1200LM brightness offer comfortable lighting. Each long-lasting 15,000 hour energy-efficient light bulb will last over 13.7 years (based on 3 hours/day).
- Energy Saving & Wide Application: The motion detector bulb only turns on when the ambient light is dark. This energy-efficient design avoids wasting of electricity. 75-watt replacement uses only 11 watts of energy. It can be simply screwed into standard E26 base, no extra wire or tools. It is the best security light, widely used for garage, stair, hallway, bathroom, front door, storage room, closet, balcony, gate, etc.
GE Lighting LED+ Outdoor PAR38 LED Light Bulb with Motion Sensor, 90-Watt Replacement, Warm White, 1-Pack
1 used from $12.03
- Upgrade your home with motion sensor light bulbs: Get next-level motion light bulbs for outdoor lights. The LED+ motion sensor light (outdoor) stays off when no motion is detected and switches on for 5 minutes once motion is detected
- Security lights, outdoor motion detection: The outdoor LED flood lights allow you to not worry about finding the light switch when your hands are full. The outdoor lights offer a long lasting shine and energy efficient light automatically
- Energy saving motion lights: Outdoor motion sensor lights that reduce energy costs and bulb lifetime. The outdoor flood lights will last 15,000 hours with a $1.8 estimated energy cost per bulb per year
- Reliable motion flood light system: Brighten up dark areas of your outdoor space. When triggered by motion, the motion sensor outdoor lights will illuminate walkways, garages and dark porches
- Easy addition: The GE LED+ motion sensor light bulbs are the same size and shape as PAR38 Halogen Floodlight bulbs. They can easily replace existing outdoor LED flood lights while offering motion-detecting benefits that will last for several years
Motion Activated Light Socket, (2 Pack) Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, E26 Motion Activated Dusk to Dawn Security Light Bulb Socket Indoor for Front Door Porch Garage Basement Hallway Closet
- Change Normal Bulb into Motion-Sensing Light - Simply screw the motion sensor light socket unit into any existing indoor light socket and add a light bulb.
- Easy Installation in an Existing Socket - The motion sensor socket automatically turns the light on when you enter and off when you exit the room and installs just like a light bulb.
- Motion Sensor Automates Lighting - Get the ease of automatic, hands-free lighting with this convenient motion sensor light socket. When mounted 8-10 feet above the floor, the socket senses motion up to 10 feet away in any direction. It turns off automatically after your setting time if no movement is detected to help you save energy costs.
- Indoor use only & 360° motion detection - These motion sensor light sockets are perfect for laundry rooms, basements, attics, garages, and walk-in closets.
- No more forgetting to turn the lights off - Hands free automatically turns light on when entering and off after exiting the room. We needed this for the garage. It is great to walk into the garage and the light comes on for us. Often times hands are full and the last thing I want to do is put everything down in order to get to the switch. It stays on the time as your setting! Installed in garage, don't have to look for light switch when we get home.
Motion Sensor Light Bulb, photocell Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor lamp E26 Automatic on/Off, Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Bulb, for Kitchen Toilet Porch Corridor Garage Courtyard 2Pack (6000K Cool White, 7W)
- [MOTION SENSOR] PIR Infrared motion sensor light bulb can detect infrared waves from moving objects then turn on the light bulb. the light bulb stays on about 30 Second, then the detector automatically turn off the light bulb unless it continues to sense movement.
- [DUSK TO DAWN] Built-in a sunlight sensor, Make the motion sensor work at dark and deactivate at dawn. It won't work at daytime, but if in the daytime, you turn off then turn on the switch,the bulb will turn on about 30 seconds and off. Please always keep the switch on.
- [EXCELLENT FEATURES] Output Power: 100W Equivalent ; Cold White (6000-6500K) ; Luminous: 1000lm; Lamp Style: E26; Working Temperature: indoor use and outdoor use if outside temperature is between 14°F(-10°C) and 95°F (35°C), Super bright,85% energy saving.
- CAUTION: Don't put 2 (or more) light bulb too close.Build-in light sensor can make there bulbs interact on each other.
- [IMPORTANT TIPS] 1. Use in winter,Sensoring range is 13ft-20ft, Use in summer , sensing range is 6ft-10ft, it is only half of winter. above the ground and position the motion sensor towards to the sensitivity zone. 2. it cannot work with enclosed fixture, the motion sensor must exposed outside.
Top motion sensor light bulbs brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the motion sensor light bulbs from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the motion sensor light bulbs I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best motion sensor light bulbs
There are some things you should consider when buying a motion sensor light bulbs. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a motion sensor light bulbs. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your motion sensor light bulbs and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most motion sensor light bulbss fall within the price range of $ 17.99 to $ 14.98. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, Aukora 12W (100-Watt Equivalent) E26 Motion Activated Dusk to Dawn Security Light Bulb Outdoor/Indoor for Front Door Porch Garage Basement Hallway Closet(Cold White 2 Pack).
If you want something medium range, choose OHLUX Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, 13W (120W Equivalent) Movement Activated Dusk to Dawn Outdoor Security Light Bulb, A19 E26 6000K Cool White for Front Door Porch Garage Basement Hallway Stairs 2 Pack. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the GE Lighting LED+ Outdoor PAR38 LED Light Bulb with Motion Sensor, 90-Watt Replacement, Warm White, 1-Pack
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the motion sensor light bulbs you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is GE Lighting LED+ Outdoor PAR38 LED Light Bulb with Motion Sensor, 90-Watt Replacement, Warm White, 1-Pack
3. The brand
Buying the motion sensor light bulbs from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your motion sensor light bulbs to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a motion sensor light bulbs from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best motion sensor light bulbs?
The best motion sensor light bulbs is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, Aukora 12W (100-Watt Equivalent) E26 Motion Activated Dusk to Dawn Security Light Bulb Outdoor/Indoor for Front Door Porch Garage Basement Hallway Closet(Cold White 2 Pack)
Are there any good deals on motion sensor light bulbs?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best motion sensor light bulbs and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest motion sensor light bulbs?
Although most of the cheaper motion sensor light bulbs do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on GE Lighting LED+ Outdoor PAR38 LED Light Bulb with Motion Sensor, 90-Watt Replacement, Warm White, 1-Pack
Where can I buy the motion sensor light bulbs?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best motion sensor light bulbs
We hope you liked the motion sensor light bulbss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,