This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best mechanical pencil . We would recommend using Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils, Write Bros. Classic #2 Pencil, Great for Standardized Testing, 0.7mm, 24 Count as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 mechanical pencil – Our Picks
mechanical pencil Review :
Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils, Write Bros. Classic #2 Pencil, Great for Standardized Testing, 0.7mm, 24 Count
- Mechanical pencils with 50% more lead
- No.2 lead perfect for standardized testing, great for school lists
- Smudge-resistant eraser provides clean erasing
- 0.7mm lead; for home, office, and school use
- Contains 24 mechanical pencils
Nicpro 3 PCS Pastel Mechanical Pencil 0.5 mm for School, with 6 tubes HB Lead Refills, Erasers, Eraser Refills For Student Writing, Drawing, Sketching, Blue & Pink & violet Colors - Come with Case
- 1. Valued Packaged：Come with 3pcs 0.5mm mechanical pencils in 3 colors(blue pink purple), including 6 tubes of 0.5 lead refill, 3 pack erasers, 1 pc cap eraser refills, a plastic case
- 2. Rubber Grip:Comfortable, non-slip & extra-soft rubber grip for less writing fatigue
- 3. Fun clear barrel design with candy color accents,very fancy writing pencils for School student wring,drawing,drafting. Refillable erase design.
- 4. Dark & Smooth Writing: Pre-loaded with lead,never needs sharpening, is super strong & smooth, produces a clear dark line
- 5. 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: If you are not satisfied with Nicpro mechanical pencil set , we’re very happy to either provide a no-questions-asked Refund or Replacement. Order today risk free!
Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencil, 0.7 mm, Assorted, Refillable, 10-pack
- Create clear, precise Lines every time
- Side lead advance lets you load lead without losing your grasp
- Soft grip design adds comfort and ease
- Jumbo twist up eraser makes erasing easy
- Ideal for Designers, drafters and artists
BIC Xtra-Smooth Mechanical Pencil, Medium Point (0.7 mm), 40-Count , Black
- 1 BIC Mechanical Pencil = 2.5 wood case pencils
- Versatile 0.7mm medium point ideal for a variety of writing activities
- Modern clear barrel with vibrant, colorful clip
- Lead advances easily with a simple click and is always ready to write, no need to sharpen
- Smooth-writing No 2 lead does not smudge
BIC Mechanical Pencil Variety Pack, Assorted Sizes, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.9mm, 60-Count, Refillable Design for Long-Lasting Use
- Convenient value pack offers an assortment of 0.5mm, 0.7mm, and 0.9mm mechanical pencils
- 1 BIC mechanical pencil = 2.5 wood case pencils
- Smooth writing lead does not smudge and erases cleanly
- Lead advances quickly and easily
- Always ready, sharp and accurate, BIC #2 Mechanical Pencils are the smart choice at test time
BIC Xtra-Precision Mechanical Pencil, Metallic Barrel, Fine Point (0.5mm), 24-Count, Doesn't Smudge and Erases Cleanly
- 0.5mm lead creates ultra-precise, clean lines that support neat penmanship
- Fine point is ideal for detailed writing and sketching
- 1 BIC Pencil = 2 ½ wood case pencils
- Smooth-writing No 2 lead does not smudge and erases cleanly
- Metallic barrel adds some fun to your desk
Pentel Arts GraphGear 1000 0.7mm Premium Mechanical Pencil (PG1017CPABP), Blue
- Superior drafting pencil for professionals and enthusiasts
- Easily identify your lead type with the built-in lead hardness indicator
- Dual-action retractor advances and retracts pencil tip to protect lead from breaking
- Finely chiseled metallic grip inlaid with soft, latex-free pads
- 4mm tip length makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates
BIC Mechanical Pencil Xtra Smooth Bright Edition, Black, 0.7mm, 40-Count, MPCE40-BLK
- Includes 40 Bic Xtra Smooth Mechanical Pencils, Bright Edition
- Manufacturer: BIC Corporation
- Model: MPCE40-BLK
- Item weight: 9.1 ounces
BIC Xtra-Strong Mechanical Pencil, 2 Lead, No Smudge, Colorful Barrel, Thick Point (0.9mm), Assorted Colors, 60-Count
1 used from $13.27
- #1 Selling Mechanical Pencil* *Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Retail Tracking Service / Actual Unit Sales (Retail & Commercial Combined)/ Jan - Dec 2019.
- Thick, break resistant lead does not smudge and erases easily.
- Smooth writing #2 lead is perfect for students and standardized tests.
- Always ready and accurate, never requires sharpening.
- 0.9 mm lead for less breakage.
Top mechanical pencil brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the mechanical pencil from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the mechanical pencil I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying mechanical pencil
There are some things you should consider when buying a mechanical pencil. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a mechanical pencil. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your mechanical pencil and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most mechanical pencils fall within the price range of $ 4.74 to $ 18.59. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils, Write Bros. Classic #2 Pencil, Great for Standardized Testing, 0.7mm, 24 Count.
If you want something medium range, choose BIC Xtra-Smooth Mechanical Pencil, Medium Point (0.7 mm), 40-Count , Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Pentel Arts GraphGear 1000 0.7mm Premium Mechanical Pencil (PG1017CPABP), Blue
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the mechanical pencil you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Pentel Arts GraphGear 1000 0.7mm Premium Mechanical Pencil (PG1017CPABP), Blue
3. The brand
Buying the mechanical pencil from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your mechanical pencil to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a mechanical pencil from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best mechanical pencil?
The best mechanical pencil is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils, Write Bros. Classic #2 Pencil, Great for Standardized Testing, 0.7mm, 24 Count
Are there any good deals on mechanical pencil?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best mechanical pencil and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest mechanical pencil?
Although most of the cheaper mechanical pencil do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Pentel Arts GraphGear 1000 0.7mm Premium Mechanical Pencil (PG1017CPABP), Blue
Where can I buy the mechanical pencil?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best mechanical pencil
We hope you liked the mechanical pencils that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,