In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen dust collector . We would recommend using SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector , White as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 dust collector – Our Choices
Top dust collector review
SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector , White
- Powder coated paint
- Bag volume: 5.4 cubic feet
- Static pressure: 10.1-Inch. Interior Hose Diameter (In.) - 6
- Air suction capacity: Approximately 1,280 CFM
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 Microns
POWERTEC DC5370 Wall Mounted Dust Collector with 2.5 Micron Filter Bag | 537 CFM
- Includes: (1) wall hanging dust collector with mounting bracket and (1) 2. 5 micron dust collector filter bag
- Reusable micron bag: ensures optimal air quality, free from harmful pollutants and fine dust particles – comes with built-in window to view dust level and an easy-dust disposal zipper
- Compact size is ideal for small Pro or hobby shop
- "Power specs: features 1 HP electric motor with dual voltages 120V/240V | 7 amp at 120V, 3. 5 amp at 240V; motor speed: 3450 RPM | airflow capacity - 537 CFM"
- "Compatibility: possesses a 4 inch Inlet port – allowing you to attach the dust-collector hose directly to whatever machine you are using "
SHOP FOX W1727 1 HP Dust Collector
- Motor: 1 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, prewired 110V
- Motor amp draw: 9A/4.5A
- Air suction capacity: 800 CFM
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 microns
- Portable base size: 15-3/4" x 39-3/4"
WEN 3401 5.7-Amp 660 CFM Dust Collector with 12-Gallon Bag and Optional Wall Mount
- 5.7-amp brushed motor combined with the 6-inch impeller moves over 660 cubic feet of air per minute
- 4-inch dust port allows for connection to your favorite woodworking tools
- Compact design includes an onboard carrying handle for easy storage and transportation
- Features lockable swivel casters, an optional wall mount, and a 12-gallon zippered collection bag
- Measures in at 34.25 x 13 x 14.2 inches in size with a weight of 18.5 pounds
WEN 3410 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System (300/350/400 CFM), Basic w/ RF Remote (400 CFM)
- Includes a 1-micron filter and a 5-micron pre-filter, both of which can be easily replaced
- Dimensions – 17” L x 20.5” W x 10” H | Electrical Requirements – 120V, 60 Hz, 1A | Air flow – 300/350/400 cubic feet per minute | Cover rooms up to – 400 sq ft. | Noise rating – 50 to 60 dB
- Programmable timer automatically shuts unit off after set number of minutes
- Remote control allows users to set timer, change speed and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
- RF remote system allows for operation from any angle of the room, even if direct line of vision is obstructed
Oneida Molded Deluxe Dust Deputy Kit with Two 5-Gallon Plastic Buckets
- INCREASED SUCTION POWER - The ORIGINAL shop vacuum cyclone, now 20% more throughput (CFM) and efficiency with Neutral Vane Technology, Oneida Air Systems' patented Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
- LONGER LIFESPAN – Prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust filter, reducing the need for cleanings and prolonging the lifespan of your filter. The Dust Deputy Deluxe will save you countless time and money on expensive replacement vacuum filters and dust bags, allowing you to keep working harder, longer, and safer than ever!
- WET OR DRY – This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model shop vacuum and features tapered ports for secure fittings with standard 2.5” to 1.5” vacuum hose sizes. Portable design can be mounted directly to the vacuum. Works with most materials: Wood dust, drywall dust, concrete dust, clay/silica dust, blasting soda, cooled ash & soot, water, metal shavings, baking flour, grass & leaves, pet/animal hair, pharmaceutical waste, and much more!
- US Pat. 6833016, RE40048, 7282074, and patent pending
Grizzly Industrial G1028Z2-1-1/2 HP Portable Dust Collector
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, prewired 120V
- Motor amp draw: 12A at 120V/6A at 240V
- Air suction capacity: 1300 CFM
- Static pressure: 9"
- 6" inlet "Y" with two 4" openings
WEN 3403 2-Horsepower 1,500 CFM 16-Amp Woodworking Dust Collector with 50-Gallon Collection Bag and Mobile Base
- Attach up to two tools at a time with the dual 4-inch air inlets
- Vertical collection bag holds up to 50 gallons of debris and wood chips
- 16-amp motor creates over 1,500 CFM of dust extracting power
- Includes mobile base with four swivel casters along with a two-year warranty
- NOTE: requires a NEMA 5-20R 20-amp outlet with a 25A circuit breaker (see images for reference)
WEN DC3402 7.4-Amp Rolling Dust Collector with Induction Motor, 15-Gallon Bag and Optional Wall Mount
- Powerful 7.4-amp induction motor combined with the 9-inch impeller moves up to 600 cubic feet of air per minute
- 4-inch dust port allows for connection to your favorite woodworking tools
- Mount the unit to the wall of your shop for accessible dust collection whenever you need it
- Features an onboard carrying handle, swivel casters, and a 15-gallon zippered collection bag
- Measures in at 43.3 x 17.7 x 20.1 inches in size with a weight of 42.9 pounds
The popular dust collector brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the dust collector from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the dust collector I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying dust collector
There are some things you should consider when buying a dust collector. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a dust collector. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your dust collector and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most dust collectors fall within the price range of $ 524.99 to $ 598. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector , White.
If you want something medium range, choose WEN 3401 5.7-Amp 660 CFM Dust Collector with 12-Gallon Bag and Optional Wall Mount. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Grizzly Industrial G1028Z2-1-1/2 HP Portable Dust Collector
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the dust collector you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Grizzly Industrial G1028Z2-1-1/2 HP Portable Dust Collector
3. The brand
Buying the dust collector from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your dust collector to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a dust collector from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best dust collector?
The best dust collector is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector , White
Are there any good deals on dust collector?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dust collector and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest dust collector?
Although most of the cheaper dust collector do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Grizzly Industrial G1028Z2-1-1/2 HP Portable Dust Collector
Where can I buy the dust collector?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best dust collector
We hope you liked the dust collectors that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,