This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best dual coffee maker . We would recommend using Hamilton Beach 49976 FlexBrew Trio 2-Way Single Serve Coffee Maker & Full 12c Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Pods or Grounds, Combo, Black as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 dual coffee maker – Our Picks
Top dual coffee maker review
Hamilton Beach 49976 FlexBrew Trio 2-Way Single Serve Coffee Maker & Full 12c Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Pods or Grounds, Combo, Black
6 used from $68.99
- 3-WAYS TO BREW: Brew up to 12 cups with ground coffee on the carafe side or use dual purpose single serving to brew a pod or ground coffee on the other. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options
- SINGLE-CUP COFFEE MAKER: Brew a cup with a K-Cup, pod, another pod brand, or ground coffee. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options and the cup rest removes so you can brew into a tall travel mug
- BREW A FULL POT OF COFFEE: This programmable coffee maker has Easy-Touch programming for wake-up ready coffee. After brewing, coffee stays warm for 2 hours and the power automatically shuts off. Auto Pause & Pour lets you pour a cup as coffee brews
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BREW STRENGTH: Control how strong you want your coffee with Select-a-Brew: regular and bold brewing options
- 2 SEPARATE EASY-FILL WATER RESERVOIRS: Each brewing side on this Hamilton Beach coffee maker has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know exactly how much water to add
Ninja CFP201 DualBrew System 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Single-Serve for Grounds & K-Cup Pod Compatible, 3 Brew Styles, 60-oz. Water Reservoir & Carafe, Black
1 used from $149.00
- FASTER BREWING: Brew coffee pods faster than the leading K-Cup coffee maker upon startup.
- DUAL COFFEE MAKER: Grounds and pods coffee system with 9 grounds brew sizes (Small Cup, Cup, XL Cup, Travel Mug, XL Travel Mug, ¼ Carafe, ½ Carafe, ¾ Carafe, or Full Carafe) in addition to 4 traditional pod brew sizes (6, 8, 10, or 12 oz.).
- 3 BREW STYLES: Select Classic, Rich, or Over Ice for your grounds or coffee pods.
- MAKE ICED COFFEE: Brew fresh over ice for flavorful iced coffee that's never watered down.
- KEEP WARM FUNCTION: Adjustable warming plate keeps coffee warm for up to 4 hours.
CucinaPro Double Coffee Brewer Station - Dual Coffee Maker Brews two 12-cup Pots, each with Individual Heating Elements
- Double Coffee Maker- Brews two 12 cup pots
- Dual Coffee Brewer- Includes 2 permanent filters and coffee scoops
- Spring out coffee filter basket for easy refilling and cleaning
- Double Coffee Brew Station- Water window with level marks
- Heating elements can be controlled individually. Great for large celebrations, parties and gatherings!
Kitchen Selectives Drip Coffee Maker, 12-Cup, Black
- Dual side drip coffee maker with two 12-cup glass carafes
- Each side brews independently; brew decaf and regular coffee simultaneously
- Illuminated switches operate each side independently
- Pause and serve feature; 2-hour automatic shut-off
- Removable filter baskets; 1 year warranty
Keurig K-Cafe Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker, Latte Maker and Cappuccino Maker, Comes with Dishwasher Safe Milk Frother, Coffee Shot Capability, Compatible With all Keurig K-Cup Pods, Dark Charcoal
6 used from $149.40
- COFFEE, LATTES & CAPPUCCINOS: Use any K-Cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup pod and use the button controls to brew delicious coffee, or make hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
- LARGE 60oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- SMART START: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Programmable auto off feature automatically turns your brewer off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings.
Cuisinart SS-15P1 Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer, Silver
6 used from $104.96
- 12-cup glass carafe with stainless steel handle. Material: Metal
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through.UC Cubic Feet: 1.26
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz; Charcoal water filter
- Includes Cuisinart's Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
1 used from $85.07
- What’s in the box: 12-cup glass carafe included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- Brew a cup and a carafe: Use both ground coffee and k-cup pods. Height with handle open-17.63 H inch. Height with drip cover open-18 H inch
- Multiple brew sizes: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 ounce cup.
- Compatible with keurig gold tone mesh filter accessory: A reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- Large 60 ounce water reservoir: The 60 ounce water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker, Single-Serve and 12-Cup Pot, Stainless Steel (49980A), Carafe
4 used from $37.75
- 2 WAYS TO BREW: SINGLE CUP OR FULL POT. Brew a single-serve cup or a full pot of coffee with your favorite ground coffee. Whichever way you brew, the Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker makes it easy to do both. Not compatible with K-Cup pods
- SIMPLE SINGLE-CUP BREWING — DOESN'T USE K-CUP PODS. Brew a cup for one using loose ground coffee (not compatible with K-Cup pods). With the included mesh scoop, adding your favorite ground coffee couldn’t be easier: just scoop, place and brew
- PEACE OF MIND WITH 2 HOUR AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF. How many times have you walked out the door, only to wonder: did I turn the coffee maker off. Now there's no worry or turning around to check, since the coffee maker turns off automatically after 2 hours
- PROGRAMMABLE FOR WAKE-UP READY COFFEE. Program the Hamilton Beach coffee maker with the time you want to start brewing, fill with water and add ground coffee. When you wake up, coffee will be hot and ready to drink. Not compatible with K-Cup pod
- CHOOSE YOUR BREW STRENGTH WITH SELECT-A-BREW. Control how strong you want your coffee with two brew options: regular and bold. Choose Regular for standard medium-grind coffee, or go Bold for decaf, finer grind or a premium roast brand for richer flavor
Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Trio 2-Way Single Serve Coffee Maker & Full 12c Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Pods or Grounds, Combo, Black and Stainless
9 used from $98.99
- Two ways to brew: Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the thermal carafe side or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig k-cup pod or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- Stainless steel, 10-cup thermal carafe: Thermal carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh. Features programmable timer, auto pause & serve and auto shutoff
- Single-serve-brew with K-Cup pods or without: Pod holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pod-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- Separate water reservoirs: Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window so you always know which brewer has how much water
- Brewing flexibility: The Hamilton Beach flex brew 2-way coffee maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers
Top dual coffee maker brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the dual coffee maker from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the dual coffee maker I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the dual coffee maker
There are some things you should consider when buying a dual coffee maker. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a dual coffee maker. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your dual coffee maker and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most dual coffee makers fall within the price range of $ 104.99 to $ 129.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Hamilton Beach 49976 FlexBrew Trio 2-Way Single Serve Coffee Maker & Full 12c Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Pods or Grounds, Combo, Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Kitchen Selectives Drip Coffee Maker, 12-Cup, Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the dual coffee maker you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
3. The brand
Buying the dual coffee maker from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your dual coffee maker to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a dual coffee maker from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best dual coffee maker?
The best dual coffee maker is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Hamilton Beach 49976 FlexBrew Trio 2-Way Single Serve Coffee Maker & Full 12c Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Pods or Grounds, Combo, Black
Are there any good deals on dual coffee maker?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual coffee maker and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest dual coffee maker?
Although most of the cheaper dual coffee maker do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
Where can I buy the dual coffee maker?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best dual coffee maker
We hope you liked the dual coffee makers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,